Monday, April 15, 2013

The so called Generation x era would be people born between the 1960's to the 1980's. This group holds the highest education and are family orientated and happy.A Generation that embraces cultural diversity and is tolorent of social groups and a mind towards longterms changes in society and community. A Generation whose world view is based on weeding out corruption and combating evil in the world. I feel on the whole that I do seem to fall in these catagories of generation x sometimes all to closely.I do feel a need to right the wrongs of the world and gravitating towards at least immediate family. I feel a strong pull towards academics and a need for family and community.At the time of my youth or in my early teens I agree to being not as in these catagories so much as now.

No comments:

Post a Comment