Tuesday, April 2, 2013

"About me" I want to say that without a doubt that I bring a good deal of experience with me to any job. I have been fortunate enough to learn many skills as a craftsman and musician here in Las Vegas for the past twenty five years. I have learned that having a superior attitude in any field is a must for a person particularly for ones that find themselves in the entertainment industry.  People have a strong desire to work with not only knowledgeable but pleasant people as well. Creative people need feedback and a can do attitude to be successful .   I bring a hard working and disciplined work ethic to the table as a student of martial arts for thirty years and a guitar/saxophone player for thirty years as well. I have an attention for detail and quality in everything I undertake. My father was a drill seargent in the army and when I was a young boy things had to be perfect and exactly the way he wanted them to be with no variations. He passed away when I was a young boy and I thought maybe he was being hard on me and my brother. I was forced into the job market mainly construction as a young man and found out that only through these values that he had taught me was it possible to compete in this world and survive. I have always been able to overcome adversity and never gave up on a task or goal that I set for myself. I have always had a strong and positive attitude and I believe that luck favors the prepared. Ever since the story of David and Goliath was told to me as a child I always believed that men can rise to an occasion and overcome great obstacles if he only had the faith in himself and God.I have always prepared myself the best I could for a situation and have never been afraid to step up to the plate when called upon.

No comments:

Post a Comment